The Autosealer® 2600 dispensing system is a touch-activated, all-pneumatic applicator for dispensing high-viscosity Hernon® products onto threaded pipe fittings and nipples. A quick-turn turret offers cavities for 1/16”, 1/8”, 1/4”, 3/8”, 1/2”, 3/4” and 1” male pipe threads. Once manually actuated, the piston pump expresses a metered amount of material. When the fitting is removed, the pump resets, ready for another cycle. The Autosealer® 2600 can be fed directly from a 50 ml tube (pictured right), a 250 ml tube or an 850 ml cartridge.
- Applies adjustable amounts of Hernon’s Dripstop® and/or Powerseal® thread sealants behind the leading thread.
- Simply dial the turret to the correct male threaded pipe fitting size: 1/8” to 1”.
- Adjustable positive displacement pump accurately dispenses sealant for each cycle.
- Pneumatic, touch activated dispense cycle.
- Dispenses 50ml tubes, 250ml tubes, 850ml tubes, 1 liter bottles and/or 10 liter pails.
- Autosealer 2600
A turret head with a cavity for each size of pipe thread is attached to the output of an air actuated, positive-displacement pump. When the operator presses a fitting down into the cavity, the downward pressure depresses a switch that actuates the piston pump causing a metered amount of product to be dispensed. When the fitting is removed, the pump will reset, ready for another cycle.