Designed to apply materials to recessed openings, the RotoCoater® dispenses metered amounts of material evenly coat the inner surface of bores and other interior spaces. The unit can apply a controlled bead as well. The customizable dispenser can be used as part of a stock dispensing system for single applications or part of turnkey, complete dispensing solutions for multiple bores.
The RotoCoater® 500 uses a small, precision air motor to spin a dispersion cup which is inserted into a recess. The Sureshot® 2200 valve then delivers a metered amount of material to the cup that evenly coats the inner surface recess. The dispersion cup prevents over-spray and applies a uniform, controlled bead of adhesive.
- Weight Approx: 8.37 oz (237.3 grams)
- Motor Air Pressure (max): 100 PSI
- Sureshot® dispensing valve (max): 70 PSI
- Dispensing microtip or dispensing needle (A: 14-24 gauge, B: 14-23 gauge)
- Spinner diameter from .250” to .500”
- Tip length from 2.013” to 3.325” (Depending on style)
- Air motor
- Dispersion cup
- 1/8” dia. spindle collet
- Motor mounting bracket
- Sureshot® dispensing valve
- Needle kit