The R125 is a durable pressure reservoir specifically designed for today’s production environment. The pressure reservoir is a critical component of any fluid dispensing system, therefore Hernon engineers used years of experience to create a reservoir that would meet the needs of system designers and users.
The material output line is located in the center of the lid. This allows the dip tube to be centrally located so that an up to 1-gallon container can be directly placed into the reservoir. The lid design and single knob secure system permit quick changes or refills by operators and minimal clean up. The durable polyethylene material feed tube is resistant to most chemicals including adhesives, solvents, lubricants, and sealants. The polyethylene feed tube is disposable and can be easily replaced.
The airtight lid seal and meticulous construction of the reservoir body ensure there are no leak points for air or material. The material will only be in contact with the container and feed line. This allows for safe dispensing of a wide-variety of adhesives and sealants.
- Compatible with all Hernon® dispensing equipment
- Easy to set up and maintain
- Uniquely shaped to encourage smooth consistent dispensing
- One gallon capacity pressure reservoir
- Air pressure (maximum) 0-100 PSI (7 bar)
- Internal reservoir dimensions: 5.75” (146mm) I.D. x 10” (254mm)
- Internal reservoir volume: 1 Gallon (3.8 Liters)
- Weight: 13 lbs (5.89 kg.)
- Two dispense ports ¼” NPT (supply one port plugged)
- Supply one 100 PSI safety pressure release valve