Precision Dispensing Valve
The Sureshot® 3000 dispensing valve accurately controls the application of low and high viscosity fluids. With multiple models to choose from, the ceramic polymer wetted piston/ liner is used for dispensing solvents, cyanoacrylates, anaerobics and fluxes under 100 PSI. With positive shutoff and no seals, valve can be relied on to support extended manufacturing runs without leaking or breaking down. Tip selection is critical to achieve optimum valve performance. Sureshot® 3000 valve offers the option of a Luer-lock adapter and one dispensing tip kit for the fluid control.
- 110-061 – Aluminum pump body /Ø 1/4” piston
- 110-062 – Aluminum pump body /Ø 3/8” piston
- 110-063 – Stainless steel pump body /Ø 1/4” piston
- 110-064 – Stainless steel pump body /Ø 3/8” piston
Body options for smaller spaces:
- 110-127: 3/8” piston aluminum (thin) body.
- 110-123: 3/8” piston stainless steel (thin) body.
Features and Specs:
- Positive shutoff, no seals
- Meets FDA standards
- Length: 2.462” (62.53 mm)
- Width: 2.00” (50.8 mm)
- Height: 1.75” (44.45 mm)
- Weight: 657.7 grams (23.2 oz) Stainless Steel body
- Weight: 328.9 grams (11.6 oz) Aluminum body
Precision Dispensing Valves