The Ultracure® 8 is a water cooled, high intensity U.V. LED curing light. This unit is a two piece design with a cable connecting the printed circuit board (PCB) to the LED lights. The Ultracure® 8 features a lens to focus U.V. light output and extend the effective curing range by up to 3X that of unfocused lights with the same output.
Features and Benefits
- Ultra violet energy (U.V.E.) cure
- Lens increases U.V. intensity
- Water cooled
- 365nm high output LED
- Compact design
- 2 piece design with 1 or 5 meter cables
- Liquid cooled
- The Ultracure® 8 heat exchanger requires 1:1 solution of water and automotive antifreeze (ethylene glycol) with a flow rate of 40ml/min @ 25°C fluid temperature (0.6.34 gal/hour).
- Green lamp power on and working properly
- Red lamp indicates fault conditions
UV Curing Equipment