The Ultraspot 1000 is a high intensity, UV curing spot lamp used for the curing of adhesives, coatings, and potting materials. It emits UV light from a light guide. This guide can be hand-held for complete mobility, clamped into position for repetitive operations, or in automated equipment. Ultraspot 1000 Curing System includes the Ultraspot 1000 controller, switch pedal, power cord, and safety glasses.
- Operation Manual Mode
- In manual mode, the lamp shutter mode will remain open as long as a trigger signal is present. Shutter mode will close when trigger is removed.
- Operation Timed Mode
- In timed mode, a preset time is set in the PLC. When a cycle is activated, the shutter mode will open and close automatically based on the time set point.
Wands for Ultraspot 1000
- 5mm x 1 meter long Liquid Optic Wand (PT# 107-003)
- 8mm x 1 meter long Liquid Optic Wand (PT# 107-002)
- 5mm x 1.5 meter (59”) long Liquid Optic Wand (PT# 107-010)
- 8mm x 1.5 meter (59”) long Liquid Optic Wand (PT# 107-011)
- Dual 3mm Wand (PT# 107-009)
- Lineshot 3400 (PT# 107-008)
UV Curing Equipment